My name is Miriam Bernstein and I am a REALTOR® and Broker in the greater New Orleans Metropolitan area, a wife and a New Orleans transplant. I have been a licensed Real Estate Broker for the past 25 years and am licensed in both Louisiana and New York having moved from Westchester County, NY about 8 years ago. I have been affiliated with several franchise real estate company’s, several large independent and market dominant brokerages and most recently RE/MAX International which after 10 years I left and have started my own firm..
Over the years I have obtained several designations listed below.
- Certified Residential Specialist which is held by about 5% of Realtors® around the country and you have to document production as well as take advanced courses in Financing, Marketing, Representing Buyers and Sellers. That is the CRS after my name.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS)
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI),
- e-Pro Certified which is Internet protocol
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Certificate (SFR)
- At Home With Diversity (AHWD)
- Accredited Staging Professional, for Real Estate Agents
- Historic House Specialist from the Preservation Resource Center (HHS) of New Orleans
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Equator Silver Certified, online system for communicating with Banks during a Short Sale
I have completed the Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) course so that I may help homeowners who are in financial distress or facing foreclosure by explaining their options and helping them through the process. I text, I email, I answer my phone.
I am a Broker who is on the internet and has been for the past ten years with websites, blogging and social media integrated into my marketing plans. Buyer’s are on the internet too!
Just want to chat, have questions? Want to interview the Broker you hire? Not a problem. We can go have a cup of coffee, do a SKYPE interview, or have a chat on the phone. I welcome an interview….