- As a Buyer, you will have full access to all of the homes available for sale through the local multiple listing service, the Gulf South Real Estate Information Network;
- I help home buyers make informed decisions on pricing based on many factors, by providing a Comparative Market Analysis on the home so that you can see comparable homes that have sold;
- REALTOR®, I negotiate the contract for you, obtaining the best possible terms and conditions that meet your specific needs and protects your interests;
- As a Buyer of a home it is important that you do your due diligence and learn everything you can about the condition of the home prior to buying the home. Inspection of the home plus other local or indicated inspections such as termite will be suggested and I will guide you through the process;
- A good REALTOR ®acts as the Captain of the Ship so to speak guiding the purchase from start to finish and ensuring that you have a good experience and buy a home that you love.
My goals are to help you find that just-right home, negotiate the best price and oversee a smooth closing. I represent buyers in everything residential from new to resale homes, town homes and condos. From the greater New Orleans area to the Westbank to Metairie to Kenner.
I am an Accredited Buyer’s Agent (ABR) and have many years experience guiding buyer’s through the home buying process. The following is my pledge to you and I would love to hear from you.
Where do you start? If you are not approved for financing that is where you should start. Call me, let’s talk. Not all banks provide the type of financing you may need.
Regards and I hope to hear from you,