1. We do not sell information about you to others;
2. We protect the security and confidentiality of information which you provide to us;
We will only collect information from you in order to respond to your request for the services which our firm provides. This information may include but it not limited to your name, address, zip code, email address, telephone number, a log-in name, password, whether or not you are buying, selling, seeking to lease or rent real property, information about the properties in which you are interested or which you own whether you are seeking to purchase or lease property as well as your home search criteria.
Please note that our website links to other websites. When you click on these links you are going to another website, the information you provide to these other websites is collected by that website and not by us. The privacy policies of those link sites may differ from our own.
I will use your e mail address to communicate with you and to provide information about real property in general or specific information about property in which you have expressed an interest. I will also use our email communications to provide information which we may believe is of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such communications from us, please just let me know or use the opt out provided on various pages.
If you have signed up for any items on my sites your password will never be shared with anyone. No one at my office will ever call you and ask you for your password or any other information in an unsolicited call or email. We communicate through the Internet and by email and can’t be responsible for any hackers or other illegal activities to try to obtain your information, we are at risk as well if that happens.
1. Compliance with all laws. All disclosures of private information by this real estate brokerage firm shall be consistent with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and shall not be used for any unlawful or discriminatory purpose. Our firm will maintain such information for compliance with our licensure under Louisiana Law.
3. Our staff is accountable. Each employee and salesperson affiliated with our firm will be held accountable for the use of the private client information which we request of clients and customers. Each staff person and salesperson is required to abide by this policy statement and ensure the maintenance of the safeguards relating to client information and customer information received by such staff person or salesperson.
4. Discipline for Non-Compliance. Each staff member and salesperson is subject to disciplinary action by our firm up to and including dismissal in the event that the information provided by any client or customer is misused or not handled in such a manner as to safeguard the information from access in accordance with our company’s policies.
Miriam Bernstein, CRS
New Orleans Property Lady, LLC